FullRiver batteries are tough, reliable and built to last. Its deep cycle AGM (DC) series uses more lead and heavier plates to create more reserve capacity and maximum life cycles. The Full Throttle series sports high-compression cells and heavy-duty cases to withstand shock and vibration.
When it comes to Deep Cycle batteries, the details matter. Construction, plate chemistry, and craftsmanship all have to be in sync to get the longest life in the most demanding applications. Fullriver DC series batteries use more lead and heavier plates creating more reserve capacity and maximum life cycles.
The Full Throttle Series batteries were designed from the ground up to handle the increasing demands of today’s vehicles. Built with high-compression cells and a heavy-duty case, they stand strong in the face of shock and vibration. Pure-lead cells and thin-plate technology deliver reliable power, again and again, to meet the highest level of demand.
Full Throttle batteries fit the widest variety of vehicle needs and applications (Cars, trucks, motorcycles, marine, power sports, emergency responders and semi-trucks). From professional racing to serious vehicle enthusiasts, Full Throttle is the battery of choice. Tough, reliable, and built to last.
DC-SERIES - Deep Cycle AGM
Fullriver DC Series batteries provide high capacity and long cycle life of a true deep cycle battery with all of the convenience and benefits of maintenance-free. Fullriver DC series sets the standard for AGM in Industrial applications.
- LONG LIFESPAN – Fullriver DC Series AGM batteries typically last longer than their wet cell counterparts due to 99.994% pure virgin lead, thick lead plates, with no maintenance needed! The DC Series is built to cycle longer!
- FAST CHARGING – Fullriver AGM incorporates very low internal resistance allowing for higher charge rates; up to 35% of total Ah for faster charging!
- BUILT STRONGER – A true High-Durability battery, Fullriver DC Series AGM is constructed with thick, pure lead plates, and Over-The-Partition welds to greatly increase resistance to vibration and shock.
FT SERIES - Automotive and Powersports
Full Throttle Series AGM batteries provide a combination of power, stability, and resilience to keep you running in the most extreme conditions.
- LONG LIFESPAN – Full Throttle AGM batteries typically last longer than their wet cell counterparts due to 99.994% pure virgin lead, high compression cells, and no maintenance needed.
- FAST CHARGING – Full Throttle AGM incorporates very low internal resistance allowing for charge rates up to 35% of total Ah for faster charging.
- BUILT STRONGER – Full Throttle AGM is built with TPPL (Thin Plate Pure Lead) technology and Over-The-Partition welds which greatly increase resistance to vibration and shock! The ABS case and optional metal jackets provide high heat resistance for the most abusive environments.
Commercial truck drivers spend a lot of time on the road, and that means they need heavy-duty batteries with the right specs to get from point A to point B to point C, and so on. But it’s more than just making it to the next delivery stop with all of the cargo intact — drivers need to be able to rely on their trucks to keep them safe.
The new relationship makes Continental Battery Systems the exclusive distributor in the West for Trojan Battery and encompasses all Trojan Battery Company products.