The Most Significant Battery Improvement in a Battery in 50 Years.
MIXTECH batteries combine the latest electrochemical advancements in battery technology with our patented MIXTECH technology to produce the most significant improvement in performance, reliability, and battery life in 50 years.
In 2008, Discover was the first to introduce Enhanced Flooded Batteries with MIXTECH technology. Discover is the only battery manufacturer in the world offering a complete range of transportation batteries with mixing technology.
What is MIXTECH
MIXTECH is a patented technology built into every battery that uses the natural movement of the vehicle to keep the acid inside the battery in constant circulation, ensuring uniform acid gravity, enhancing charge acceptance, eliminating acid stratification, and extending battery life.
Patented Acid Mixing Technology
- Produces superior SLI batteries without the dry-out and thermal runaway risks associated with AGM batteries.
- Eliminates acid build-up that prematurely destroys battery capacity and life.
- Increases material utilization providing sustained performance and longer life.
- Decreases thermal gradients dramatically, improving life in extreme temperatures.
- Maintains high dynamic charge acceptance reducing alternator wear and fuel costs.
How Long Do Tractor Batteries Last?
Tractors are hard-working pieces of equipment that experience a lot of bumps, shocks and extreme weather changes as they chug along in the field. With all these impacts, tractor batteries need to be pretty durable. Still, you may be wondering how long tractor batteries last.
Continental Battery Systems and Trojan Battery Company Expand Master Distributor Agreement
The new relationship makes Continental Battery Systems the exclusive distributor in the West for Trojan Battery and encompasses all Trojan Battery Company products.
How Long Do Car Batteries Last?
If you’re hoping to avoid a dead battery, you may be wondering, how long do car batteries last, anyway?