Discover® DRY CELL Traction Industrial batteries outperform traditional Flooded, AGM, and Gel deep-cycle batteries in demanding traction and industrial applications. These batteries are designed to deliver long runtimes, high operating current, and withstand deep discharges, ideal for powering equipment used multiple times a day.
DRY CELL Traction Industrial batteries have been used and trusted by the world’s largest industrial Original Equipment Manufacturers for more than ten years. Specific charge algorithms are available to support optimal battery performance and longevity.
Discover® DRY CELL Traction Industrial batteries feature a hydropolymer technology that enhances battery longevity when used in motive power equipment that requires frequent cycling in partial state of charge and deep discharges.
- Organic capillary separators with hydropolymer electrolytes resist dry-out and prevent thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Thick plates with graphite-enhanced alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, charge acceptance, and partial state of charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Improved intercell weld consistency and less lead waster than manual welding process (key industry models)
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- High heat resistance and durability (key industry models)
- High-precision pressure relief valves reduce water loss and extend life
- Integrated flame arrestors to prevent fire and explosion
Conventional flood lead-acid batteries (FLA) have been the standard in the automotive industry for years. They remain a convenient and affordable choice to start the car and power most standard electronics on board. But more power needs may need a more powerful battery. Enter the enhanced flooded battery or EFB.
The new relationship makes Continental Battery Systems the exclusive distributor in the West for Trojan Battery and encompasses all Trojan Battery Company products.